Friday, January 11, 2008

Jittery lumberjack

It's one thing to call your doctor and answer his question by saying: "It's not that I have to keep moving my legs, I can sit down." It's another thing to do this in Wal-Mart. I felt horrible, like I finally fit in with the overweight grey hairy moled, spandex and polyester clad poor boy groupie women while I stood in the pillow isle trying to answer the awkward questions. But I'm home now and my dreamed up, hammered out idea of coolness is returning, slowly.

Tonight Ron and I are going to have a communion dinner. This will consist of club sandwiches on sourdough bread, soda, beer, and candles on the coffee table. Music and Ron and I talking about life and Jeezer. I'm looking forward to it, we are a little simple and unrefined about it, but I think that is the way it should be, because that's real. That's really who we are. Simple unrefined club sandwich kids...sweet.




No comments: