Monday, January 14, 2008

newlywed

I have decided to chop all my hair off like this picture. I need a change from these eel-black twists and purges of long hair. When I look in the mirror I see the soul sunk girl I have been and I want to see something different, not remember the horror of all the things I've done, thought of, in my worst heart pierced moments, but instead see something hopeful and slightly forgetful of this recent past. A pure slate of a Catherine, with little short simple hair so all I have to do is put on bright pink lipstick, or red and some pearl earrings and be free and easy new and content. Hopefully I will get it cut this week and find some money in a mailbox to pay for it...

I'm here in my pajamas with the morning mist sparkle hardly escaping the moss covered clouds. Isabelle is sleeping beside me, very exhausted from her supposed night shift of work (which if this happens, she has yet to receive a pay check).  She is always so determined, serious, even in things as simple as sleeping-- she sighs constantly as if it requires much focus and effort. Of course it does, she is a puppy damn it and that is hard and she has a green bow in her hair which she thinks is just awful.




1 comment:

Kevin said...

I have a name of a great hair stylist if you would like it just let me know. I heard that she is booked out a month or so.. I love that hair cut it would look so great on you!! Love you!!
Shannon