Monday, September 29, 2008

like bringing a knife to a gunfight

So they are coming. On October 30th we will have our rumble. I learn of this from short sniper flash responses from my mother like, "we will be there". I'm horribly anxious about it. A little worried bunny. But it will be good or something at least. I wonder if I should hug them, if we will hang out afterwords, how I will fall apart when I see them, If I will be mad. And right now I am mad at those (curse words).

Today begins the hour of exercising. We ran out of coffee this morning so I had to run to the store all self-conscious in my pajamas and dull dream stupor. Now I feel like I have an excuse to not exercise, I mean we all need coffee and I missed my caffeine window. But this is a stretch so I have to be a good girl and do what is best for me to feel good. But for now I'm pissed and cranky. More later...

No comments: