Tuesday, August 4, 2009

worm




I love books. I love books so much I had to set them on our dining room table. It reminds me of the Alfred Hitchcock movie Rope, where the two main characters kill a man and after, they invite his father over for a dinner party and to look at books that they have set out on the dining room table, all while the sons body is laying in a trunk in the room. Creepy and excellent at the same time. Anyway, there are books on our dining room table but luckily no bodies.

As usual, I'm not feeling good this morning. I am meeting with my doctor today and I'm going to talk to him about how I don't think my medicine is working. I feel just as bad as before I was taking medication. I hope he will understand and that we will make some changes. He is pretty cautious about doing any abrupt changes so we will see what happens. Most of the time I am glad he is cautious, right now though I hope he can understand how bad it is.

No comments: