Wednesday, August 5, 2009

bookie


Yesterday I saw my doctor and he is putting me on some new medication that should give me an increase in energy. I had to get a blood test before I started taking it and it was rotten as my poor veins are so little and hard to find. The new medicine should take 1 to 3 weeks to kick in so we will see how it goes. I have to take it in the morning on an empty stomach so now all this elaborate planning as to the exact time I will take it and then when I will have breakfast and my other meds. I feel like I take medication around the clock, but really it is only three times a day.

I am hoping I will feel moderate soon, or wonderful. I will take wonderful.

In other news, I have been reading sweet sultry books in the evenings before bed. This time A Moveable Feast by Ernest Hemingway describing his life in Paris in the 1920s, so rich and simple and good. It helps to read and get lost in a story when it feels like everything around you is falling apart.

No comments: