Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The closer

This morning we signed the closing papers on our house. Just a few days to go and we will be homeowners officially! Its all so surreal at the moment. I can't even believe its Christmas time, let alone that we are getting a house. I'm not ready to celebrate quite yet, I'm still biting my fingernails in the anticipation that something will go wrong. This evening we are going to do our final walk through of the house so that will be fun.

I'm still feeling good so that is a surprise. Now I just have to enjoy and not worry about the downswing that certainly will come one of these days. It always comes. To live in the moment.

Our Christmas tree is so happy and stout. I love it and am going for a peppermint mocha tonight. It's so cold and gorgeous outside I want to live in scarves and wool mittens.

Good thing: Snuggly Isabelle
Bad thing: Her Santa squeaky toy

No comments: