Tuesday, December 9, 2008

shmohawk

So we don't have the keys to the house yet. The seller, also known as Slow Poke McGee, is taking his sweet time moving out. I blame and don't blame him. I'm just anxious and excited to move. We should have the place by Sunday or Monday though so its not too bad.

I have my appointment with Dr K today. I'm dreading it. I don't really want to get all deep and philosophical today. But alas, I must. I'm still feeling pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty good which is rather amazing and exciting. There is so much exciting stuff going on its hard not to feel good.

On Sunday we bought a digital camera, which is awesome. I've been taking pictures of everything. Now we can take pictures of the entire move and of our dream vacation in Vegas. I'm so excited for Vegas, it will be a nice break from moving. I can't wait to play poker and have a reason to get dolled up.

Peace.

No comments: