Thursday, December 4, 2008

night

Its morning and I'm tired. The house is officially ours now. Hopefully the seller moves out soon so we can go clean it and start moving in. I'm so excited and I just can't hide it...ok enough of that.

I'm watching the big three automakers talk to the Senate Banking Committee and its rather, extremely boring. I hate how jaded I am in regards to big business and the government, all I hear coming out of their mouths is a bunch of bullshit.

I'm so excited to live in Alamo. Its such a dreamland holy place. Right next to Danville and our house is just a few steps from the iron horse trail. Isabelle is going to love having a big backyard and I'm going to love our tiny orange kitchen and pink bathroom. Oh, I just can't wait.

Good thing: peppermint mochas
Bad thing: being carless

No comments: