Thursday, December 18, 2008

One scotch

Its our second night in the house. We finally have heat and cold water after a night and morning of absolutely freezing. I feel so disconnected from reality these days. All I think of is what to unpack or clean. Things will slow down as we get more and more tucked in. Vegas is happily creeping up on me...

My body aches from working so hard but that's overall a good thing. Our house is cute and dingy and comfortable. It feels like a home even without decorations. Its comfortable and in an amazing location, our little woodsy get-away, right next to Danville dreamland. I'm so happy except for when I think about the mortgage coming up in February.

We have to get rid of our dear fish Aritstotle because there is no high road to hide him from the kittens. Hopefully Shannon and Kevin will be take the little guy.

I'm moderately tipsy after drinking a glass of Glenfarclas 1974, delicious and succulent as always...now to bed at 8 pm.

Kisses...

No comments: