Sunday, December 21, 2008

Living proof

We are at the point of unpacking where you could convince yourself to stop altogether and live out of boxes for the rest of your life. There are clever little pathways to the kitchen and living room that could remain for years if we let it. For today I think we will.

We are leaving for Vegas tomorrow morning. Its exciting to get away from our little messy doll house for a while, then again I want to stay here forever and get things done. I'm ready though, ready for a break and to paint my nails and get dolled up.

Christmas is here even without a Christmas tree and this is weird. Mostly I think about presents. Mostly I hope we got good things for everybody.

I don't know what to do with all the strange mail coming in. Mortgage paperwork and homeowners insurance bills, its rather terrifying.

Back to unpacking...

No comments: