Wednesday, November 19, 2008

early to bed

I'm usually asleep right now, but tonight I'm not for some reason. I think it could be that my medicine was reduced by ten milligrams, which helps me feel much more awake and in reality. It turned out I was on way too much medicine and had this weird reaction where my body couldn't stay still. Now I'm starting to calm down after a month of being anxious as hell. Thank god.

We are moving in ten days. Today we packed some of the kitchen. I'm excited for a beautiful Christmas in our new house. Then we went to Starbucks and enjoyed the Autumn day. Tonight we watched Alien vs Predator 2 and just made fun of it and we also gave Isabelle a haircut (a horrible idea) now she looks like a homeless dog and we have to take her into the groomer to get shaved so she can look partly normal. Poor girl.

No comments: