Thursday, November 6, 2008

mass

It's a clear cool Autumn day and the sun is shining through the window so bright it hurts my eyes. Ron is going to work late tonight again. Only ten more days to go, that seems like an eternity though. I have a bad headache and miss him 100 times 100.

We are both trying to focus on the bright side though. as the song goes "always look on the bright side of life" I hate that song. I am so negative most of the time. But here are some good things:

1. The loan documents should officially be finished on our end. Now to waiting...
2. I did some early Christmas shopping today and stayed on budget and bought good things.
3. I am drinking snapple iced tea.
4. On Saturday Shannon and I are going to the super thrift.
5. I have the cutest puffy-puff dog.
6. There are sunflowers on the coffee table.
7. He will be home tonight.

No comments: