Monday, November 17, 2008

normal

Last night we went to see the Trans Siberian Orchestra with Paul and Laura. It's our new tradition, bummer it's so cheesy. These silly "introspective" bottom dwellers telling us to love each other for Christmas. The narration is horrible and so unoriginal. But it's fun to watch P & L enjoy themselves. They think they are so rock and roll and it's very cute. I'm so excited for Christmas at our new house.

Life is getting back to normal. The turnaround is over, and things are settling out. I'm starting to come down and relax from holding myself together for a month. I am so antsy to have time with him tonight, my most interesting one. I want to pack everything up and move tomorrow, I'm so anxious-happy about the house.

Things really are coming together for us. In a lot of ways I am feeling better and stronger although depression still lurks in the corners and sinews. We got a dream doll house, things with the parents are over with, Christmas is coming, our love is growing. It seems today there is a God.

Isabelle is very sleepy. She woke me up just so she could go back to sleep in the living room. At three this morning I woke up to find her sitting next to me and watching me sleep and crying. What a cute girl who needs her mother so horribly.

No comments: