Saturday, November 8, 2008

when you're gone

It's Saturday and its just me and the dog who is in a very deep sleep. He is working, as always. I'm not used to being with him; when he comes home early (like last night) I just act awkward and fall asleep early because I feel so safe and comforted just like when we were dating. I took a nap every time we were together when we were dating because I felt so safe with him, away from my half-brutal perplexing family.

Today Shannon and I are going to Modesto to this gynormous thrift store which should be a lot of fun. We are looking for things for ebay and a few things for ourselves. I really need to find shirts so I will be on the sure-fire hunt.

He has the day off tomorrow so we can have some time to get used to each other, funny how unfamiliar you can get after being apart for about 90 hours. We are going to go to the movies and then watch Dexter together (the best show on earth). We can pretend life is simple just for a day.

No comments: