Saturday, January 10, 2009

daffodil

Today I took pictures of the daffodils on my coffee table. I took them in between tearing down two ugly layers of wallpaper in our entry hall. It still isn't done, but after five hours of working at it, I called it a day.
I am going to start trying to live more simply and creatively. To see every moment as something to enjoy gracefully and sincerely. To notice the beauty and art in little things and how that makes me breathe a little slower, take a little longer. Let me heart skip a beat over daffodils, over his eyes, over the green frosted mornings.


Some good news today. Our deposit is coming back from our apartment and is more than we expected so I can get my dream list of things at Ikea tomorrow. I will take pictures and post my adventure for you on Monday.

1 comment:

Betty said...

I love your daffodils. We took our christmas tree down today and I need some flowers to replace it. I love your post! Cant wait to read about Ikea!!