Wednesday, January 14, 2009

love me lately









As you can see, I finished setting up my art room. Its cute and valentine just like I wanted. No pictures on the wall yet until I paint, maybe a pale red or chocolate brown. Yesterday I went and bought fabric for my patchwork quilt, I will post pictures of that tomorrow.

I'm trying to live more creatively but I'm torn because I want to work on the house. There is so much to do; unpacking, cleaning, taking down wallpaper, decorating. Ron has been so great putting together all the furniture we bought at Ikea--my perfect handyman.

1 comment:

sally said...

Cate, this looks wonderful! Everything is to organized and tidy. Makes me want to go clean up my cutting, sewing, painting messes in my craft room. I am so happy for you to have that space for all of your projects, hopes & dreams!!