Saturday, March 21, 2009

Housekeeping

Just got through another rotten week full of sleep and not feeling so good. I'm having a lot of trouble getting motivated and focusing. Even simple things like watching a movie, making breakfast or taking a shower become battles when I'm in a bad one. So the house was a mess, as you can see from the picture. This morning Ron and I did some serious cleaning. Dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, tidying up and Febreeze-ing everything. Now the house looks liveable and that helps a lot.

Winnifred chewed up my leather journal (we are watching her while Paul and Laura are in Vegas). She is so cute though, its hard to be upset for long. So now to getting a new journal and trying to salvage this one.

Tonight we are going to a punk rock show in Berkeley to see our buddy Jay. It should be fun but I can't remember what punk rock kids wear these days so I'm just going in jeans and a blouse and my western looking flats (I know totally punk teehee). I used to be such a punk rocker in the 90's, baggy jeans, plaid, spiked red hair and chains. Funny, if that version of me could see me now I bet she would think I am totally uncool. I feel old today.

1 comment:

Rachelle @ Aud and Crafts said...

Not to fear, I look at myself sometimes as the uncool band wife, worrying about insurance and bills.