Tuesday, March 17, 2009

plan girl


I was out with Shannon Friday night and she convinced me of the glories of keeping a day planner. So I picked up this cute turquoise one and started it on Monday. Each night before I go to sleep I write out everything I would like to do the next day and keep the planner by my bedside so when I wake up I have a little motivation to get out of bed and get going. I keep shopping lists inside as well and its just the right size to fit in my purse so I can take it with me.

As you can see I only checked off two things for Monday (it was a bad day) but I have a few things to check off for today so that's an improvement. So far I love it, it gives me that little nudge to get up and do something and there is less to remember when its written down. I've been really struggling with a lack of energy these days so I hope this will help a bit.

No comments: