Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Lady Madonna

Did I tell you I have a collection of Mary/religious/Catholic symbols? I love the iconography of the Madonna, the rosary and other religious trinkets. My collection is rather small, maybe twelve items in all because I am rather choosey in what I allow in. Most of my Mary's are white porcelain and/or vintage. I love my little collection, its one of my favorite things.

I'm feeling rather creative tonight but I don't know what I want to do. Lately I've been sort of down creatively. Lots of ideas but I don't know exactly how to make the things I want to make. I'm not very good at any of it, I just do the best I can and to be honest I don't feel like my best is very good anymore. Its rather depressing. Once again my "hard time" creeps in between me and the things I love. Tomorrow I'm going to spend some time working in my craft room which should be good.

Off to bed. Goodnight!

No comments: