Saturday, February 14, 2009

bargain hunter in Vegas

Here are some of the deals I found in Vegas. The above vase is so cute and 1920's looking. I bought it for $7.95 at Anthropolgie.


I found this cute little ring holder for $1.95 there too.

Also this candle holder/vase for $8.00. I love the organic shape of it and the color.

I bought four monogrammed napkins to use as quilt squares, of course they only had strange letters but I thought the U's and Q's were the cutest. They were $3.95 each


I went to an everything is ten dollars store and got the above pink scarf, I have a yellow one already and I use it at least once a week so thought having one in another color would stretch my wardrobe. Below is the turquoise tweed purse I also found for $10.00. Its so big and cute and lightweight.

Its Valentine's day of course. And Ron is getting out of class around noon. We are going to just play poker and go to dinner at BLT Burger, mostly for the spiked milkshakes. I'm wearing red shoes though so that should make it romantic...

Wish us luck as our bankroll has gone from $1700 to $800 in one night. We were unlucky but at least we could drink bourbon and gingerale's while losing.

2 comments:

Betty said...

Love all the things you got! When do you get back?

catherine said...

we are at the airport now...sad to leave :(