Friday, February 27, 2009

a mottled window

This is our living room window covered in dew. I love the hidden form and colors. Our overgrown hedges and the neighbors house turn into abstract art.

A few random things:

We have a rug from Ikea in our living room that is shaggy and brilliant but it spreads fuzzy dust bunnies all over the wood floor even though I have vacuumed it several times. Right now one of the fuzzy bunnies is laying on Amelia as she sleeps.

I miss Shannon horribly right now. It has been so long since we have hung out and crafted or talked, times like these make me so happy to have a sister/friend like her.

Ron is taking a test right now to become a certified safety guy (the real deal in the safety world), I am nervous for him and can't wait to hear how he does.

I have so many things I want to make including: a quilt, needle holders, a bag, paper crafts, and tiny abstract paintings.

1 comment:

sally said...

Cate, I love that photograph. It looks like a very expensive piece of art. Thanks for posting it. I keep coming back to look at it. :)