Friday, February 20, 2009

maid


I finally have been getting to organizing the house. Well, I organized one area--our dresser by the front door and have bought some cute bins to organize our bedroom and that's about it. Today I planned on doing a lot of organizing but I've slept all day since I'm coming down with a cold. So the plan must wait. I love when things are nice and neat and tidy. Too bad its so hard to stay that way at times.

The laundry room is the worst, first of all it has bare plywood floors which I still need to get a rug for, and its a mess with laundry, cleaning supplies and every other odd and end. I have so much laundry to do its totally overwhelming. Then there is our bedroom which needs a little work and the kitchen needs to be reorganized, I hate how cluttered the pantry is right now, I want to get jars and such to make it easier to see what we have. Perhaps I will feel better tomorrow and get some time to work on this while the guys are putting up new drywall in our entryway. It will be a busy, messy day tomorrow so good thing I haven't cleaned too much.

But I love our living room, the daffodils and my stack of books and magazines.

No comments: