Thursday, February 26, 2009

Things that make me happy


Its a dim pajama day for me and I feel oh so lucky for several reasons. First, for my stack of books and magazines in the navy blue lacquered tray on the coffee table.

Next for fresh flowers every week. So bright and romantic.

For my gorgeous boss who loves and cares for me every day.

For the two of the cutest puppies on earth.

On rare occasions I can get myself to step back and appreciate things in the midst of the mire of my self-entitled "hard time". How lucky to not have to work, to have an art room, to have freedom to do as I wish or as my illness allows, to have the most amazing man walking through the door to me every night, to have a house and family who I know would do anything for me. Today I appreciate it all and am thankful.

No comments: