Thursday, February 12, 2009

Vegas day one

First things first, I took a glorious bubble bath and then painted my nails this cute watermelon pink color. Earlier this morning, I worked on filling out the book below for Ron for Valentine's day (don't worry its not a secret, he is filling out one for me too). I love the cover and the questions are quirky and unique.


Here are some of the craft things I brought in my handy carryall bag. Houndstooth fabric (nothing is to fancy for Vegas), a collection of swatches that Shannon and Kevin gave me for my birthday, and a bag full of gold and silver buttons. I also brought my art journal, markers, The Dream Songs by John Berryman and a few card making things as well as some of my quilt fabric so I can start cutting out my squares to sew together when we get home.

Now I am going to head downstairs and get some lunch at a little cafe', I have to bring a book because I hate eating alone in public. Books are perfect hiding places. More later and wish me luck as I embark on the big bad wonderful land of sin.

1 comment:

sally said...

I hope the lunch and the book were wonderful!!
And have fun with the crafting; that looks like a good combination of supplies to make something really nice.