Monday, May 18, 2009

Doll part three

Here is my third doll and I think she came out rather well. I used some of my leftover quilt fabric and her dress is made out of part of a cute floral handkerchief. I even gave her a little scarf with some ric rac I got from Rachelle.

Here is the group.

Cute sleepy face. Once again made with markers.

Bunches of legs.

This week is my boyfriend's birthday week so we are going to do a lot of fun things like getting an ice cream cake from Coldstone, going to see the new Terminator movie coming out on his birthday, and of course going to Disneyland in t-minus six days!

I'm doing ok overall. Melancholy and down a lot of the time but I'm hanging in. Still trying to get my life back on track from my bad cold a few weeks back. I'm finally feeling almost totally better. So to making dinner tonight (I haven't cooked in weeks) and to barreling through these paltry emotions.

2 comments:

Rachelle @ Aud and Crafts said...

They're so cute, great job! I have a pile of fabric and "notions" getting higher as the day goes by here in Chicago. I'm actually off to Hobby Lobby now while Jay takes a power-nap.

catherine said...

Ooooh I love Hobby Lobby! Let me know what you get!