Monday, May 4, 2009

Goodie

We're going to one of our favorite places, Disneyland! We will be there for five days and staying at the Disneyland Hotel. I'm so excited I keep doing little boogie dances. We are using some of our home project money to go, but we think its worth it. We really need some time away to get rejuvenated and excited about life again.

Other things:
  • We finally bought a new fridge that should be arriving Saturday! Thank the Lord for tax refund checks!
  • I'm still sick.
  • The house is a wreck.
Other other things:

I'm slowly falling into a depression. I think it has something to do with my being sick as I'm not able to get up and get moving which usually helps day to day. I think it also has to do with my lack of a purpose, and my questioning of my creativity. I'm hanging on though, trying to cling to the outside world as I get dragged back into my cave of despair. There isn't much I can do other than make healthy choices and get prepared for what's coming. I've been through it before though, so I can do it again. Its hard always having to be aware of the doom that comes and goes on its own schedule. These days I need more than luck, these days I need to be rescued.

2 comments:

sally said...

I am glad you have some good things going on!! The trip & the new refrigerator. Very cool. I, too, thank the Lord for the tax refund we got this year. Yipppeee!

Stay focused on the good! Count those blessings...name them one by one...

I'm praying that you have a good day.

Rachelle @ Aud and Crafts said...

Yea for Disneyland, when are you going?!?

It's hard not to get bummed out when you're sick for so long. Take a moment to appreciate something/someone each day, maybe make it part of your blog or journal? Flowers, dogs, blankets, Ron, your favorite cereal, the way clothes smell out of the dryer, etc.

I'm working on getting a package to you, maybe this week...