Wednesday, May 6, 2009

On a roll

I'm taking a quick break from cleaning as the Orkin man is here giving our house a termite inspection. Its a little embarrassing watching him walk through our backyard amongst weeds as tall as me, but Ron continually reminds me its just a termite inspector...he says "imagine John Goodman in Arachnophobia."

In other news I am doing some blog purging today. I deleted about ten to fifteen blogs I usually read every day that I'm not absolutely in love with. It was hard, but less time on the computer reading about other peoples lives instead of living my own is a good thing I think.

Next to cleaning the disaster of a bedroom and rounding up the dust bunnies throughout the house.

1 comment:

Rachelle @ Aud and Crafts said...

I want to see your doll, pictures, pictures!!

I just got into following craft blogs a few weeks ago and am now mildly addicted.