Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Things I made

Here is my latest doll. The first blond and the first made almost entirely on the sewing machine. Her legs were the hardest to stuff as they are so tiny, but I was able to make her in one evening (instead of one day when I hand sew) which was nice.

I love her gingham and purple lace scarf.

Here is a little collage I made as well. It was really fun and easy to make and I framed it in a dark walnut frame which I think makes it look rather chic. All of these goodies were sent to Rachelle for her to enjoy.

I just woke from a nap at the hotel. I think we are just going to relax tonight as my feet are so sore they are not wanting to walk around much. We might go to Downtown Disney to have dinner at the ESPN Zone and watch the Lakers vs Nuggets game which I am rather excited about (go Lakers!).

We are leaving tomorrow. Its kind of sad to leave this happy place, but I am excited to get home to the dogs. I am going to make a new life plan on the way home so I can hopefully get back on track and further away from this soul rotting depression.

We are also bringing a new addition home with us, a little lamb we made at the Build A Bear Factory. Her name is Mathilda and she is wearing nothing but a pair of hello kitty slippers. Now the challenge will be keeping her from the dogs as they would love to adopt her as there new toy....

xox

1 comment:

Rachelle @ Aud and Crafts said...

Yea for pictures. I took some too but haven't uploaded them yet.

Hope your trip back went/goes well!