Thursday, May 14, 2009

happy-sad

Ron is teaching, the dogs are sleeping and I'm here in my pjs quietly contemplating life. I have some very serious lingering questions, to note a few:
  • Why am I here?
  • Why am I sick?
  • Why are there so many people hurting in the world?
  • Why do you seem so far away?
  • Why is it so hard to get through the day?
I prod, ponder and pummel, with few answers as of yet. First, I am here for Ronald. Second, I don't know why I'm sick. Third, because of the fall of man. Fourth because he is God and damn mysterious. Fifth, because I'm sick. Those are all the answers I have and I keep holding on.

I am happy about the following things:
  • His soft skin
  • Silly puppies
  • Good friends
  • Fabric and dolls and creativity
  • Gorgeous flowers inside and outside the house
  • The thought that maybe God is out there somewhere
  • Disneyland
  • Fresh strawberries in the new fridge

No comments: