Friday, May 8, 2009

New shoes and a weird day

I just ordered some Toms from Amazon. They will be so comfy for Disneyland. Toms is a cool company as when you buy a pair of shoes they give a pair to a child in need. I love the understated pink and how they look like slippers.

Its a weird day. I'm not feeling sick necessarily just rundown and exhausted. I've already taken a nap but that didn't seem to help. Oh I am so spoiled with my naps, so lucky to not have to work, So unlucky in my hard time. I think I will work on making another doll today, they will be quite a cute pair.

xoxo

2 comments:

Rachelle @ Aud and Crafts said...

Package sent, expect Tuesday-ish. :)

Today, thankful for kleenex. Imagine a time when you truly had to reuse the same piece of cloth over and over again. You'd end up doing more damage than you would good after awhile. So yes, thankful for kleenex :)

catherine said...

Woohoo, so excited about the package!

Today I'm thankful for Diet Snapple Peach Tea, it feels so good on my achy throat.