Friday, May 29, 2009

Disneyland Fun

C is for Catherine

R is for Ronald

Me and Mr. Indian are tight.

Meet Mathilda the fuzzy new addition to our family.

My narrow loss to Ron on the Buzz Lightyear ride--68700 to 75000.

Getting ready to bring the pain!

Ron is always ready.

My two Knights.

What we did a lot of--waiting in line.


We love this ride.

We took the Ferry.

"I'm on a boat motherfucker don't you ever forget it!"

Beer tasting at California Adventure. Awesome to have booze at Disneyland!

Ron nerding out playing the Star Wars game at the arcade.

I wish I took more pictures, but we were just having too much fun that I forgot to take out the camera...sigh. Now back to real life. Today to going grocery shopping and going to see Up at the movie theater.

3 comments:

Rachelle @ Aud and Crafts said...

Thanks for sharing the pics, it looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Mathilda is adorable!

How did the new life-planning go on the way home?

sally said...

Glad you had a fun trip. And you have enough photos to prompt some good memories.

I love Mathilda...don't let the dogs get her!

Anonymous said...

Hi... just happen to cross your site... I see that you also love Disney... me too...

Im planning to go to Tokyo or Hong Kong Disney this Christmas. Hoho and I found some stuffs from Hong Kong Disneyland here as well:
disneycloth.cwahi.net

I will definitely take tones of photos there!!!