Tuesday, June 16, 2009

201

I just finished cleaning the house for our company tonight. Should be fun and we are having quite a yummy dinner with grilled chicken, corn and vegetable kabobs.

I just read some of my blog entries from last year and read this and thought of how true it is:

"Depression isn't what I thought it was before I had it--just down in the dumps. Instead its like your constantly losing something, like a death in the family feeling with no one else knowing, but you know and know well and scream inside and no one hears. I'm losing something, I'm losing myself in the brick black cave of death."

2 comments:

Rachelle @ Aud and Crafts said...

I love that you share part of how you feel and what's going on in your life. It helps me keep grounded in reality, the good, bad, and different "unnormal."

Be proud of what you've accomplished, never dismiss the greatness of your crafting, your beautiful house, taking care of two adorable puppies, etc!

catherine said...

Thanks Rachelle, you are too sweet!