Saturday, June 13, 2009

Our living room/honeybee

Our fireplace is my favorite now that its white.

Lanterns and you can see our drywalled entryway in the background.

The only wallpaper left in the house. I think its burlap or something similar.

We just finished decorating the living room this morning. Its nice to have another room nearly finished in the house. We still have to do the baseboards and some molding around a doorway but it looks mostly put together.

We have a bee hive somewhere around our house near one of our living room windows and they keep sneaking in through a small crack in the window hinge. Its scary as I am horribly afraid of bees. Yesterday I woke to ten bees on the window sill, luckily most of them were half dead. Then four more in the afternoon, and this morning we already have had one breaking through. Not fun.

I'm not feeling so great today. The dim weather outside doesn't help either.

xox

1 comment:

Rachelle @ Aud and Crafts said...

The house looks so amazing, you guys should be very proud. We've lived in our house for 2 and a half years and I have yet to complete one entire room. Serious kudos!!!