Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sandman

I really want these sandals. They remind me of something Katherine Hepburn would wear in the movie Summertime. I love all the straps and tiny buckles.

The puppies are hot and sleeping. There is an evil fly in the house. I'm tired and in a nappy mood.

Last night we had Lori and Karen over for dinner and games. The food turned out good and we had fun playing Rock Band and Scrabble. Tonight we are having Laura and Melanie over for dinner which should be fun.

I'm thinking about life and death a lot since Mike Peade died in a tragic motorcycle accident over the weekend. Its shocking to me. Life can be so short. Tragic things can happen in the blink of an eye. I feel so much for Sharon and the kids. I wish there was more that we could do. I wish we could bring him back. I wish so many things that won't happen, can't happen.

No comments: