Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Here is my most recent tattoo idea. Not sure if this is going to be the one or not but I love the idea of having a Gibson Girl on my arm. If we do any poker playing/winning in Vegas the proceeds are going to go to us getting more tattoos. Rather exciting if you ask me.

I just started my new medication last night. It takes a few days to start working so we'll see what happens. It has some scary side effects such as epidermis toxicity which means all your skin falls off, etc., etc. Today is a down day so far, I feel out of touch and sad. Oh well.

We got the paint for our living room and hallway. Two beautiful shades of blue/green. We can't wait to get painting this weekend. To finally get rid of the phantom frame silhouettes on the walls.

Wish that my skin stays on today. Yes, I am a bit of a hypochondriac.

No comments: