Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Seashells

Here is the Mary I am thinking of getting on my forearm. I think she is quite beautiful and introspective.

Today I have therapy. My medication will be raised which could be good/bad/good. Good because it may help me feel better, bad because it adds another pill to my repertoire.

I have our packing list all ready for Vegas. I have a love-hate relationship with packing. Actually more of a hate relationship with packing. But soon we will be off to a good time in the city of sin.

1 comment:

Rachelle @ Aud and Crafts said...

The image is beautiful. I'm jealous of your upcoming tattoo celebration! I told myself I have to accomplish "something" before I can get another tattoo. So here I am, trying to lose 10 pounds so I can reward myself with a tattoo on my arm. :)