Monday, June 1, 2009

New Life Plan


I have to admit I'm a big planner. My journal is full of plans for Ron and I and I love all of them. On the way home from Disneyland I made a new plan for myself. This is mainly a plan for when I'm depressed, but can be used when I am happy too. Here it is:

  • Take a walk every morning
  • Journal five times a week
  • Write 1500 words once a week
  • Cook most nights
  • Craft twice a week
  • Make a house cleaning schedule
Today is my first day on the plan and I've already hit a road block as I have a tummy ache and can't take a walk this morning. I will walk tonight instead though, and everything else should go as planned.

Other sundries:

Amelia has lined up four bones on the couch and she is taking turns chewing on each between naps.

Tomorrow I find out if the doctor is going to change my medicine (scared).

Our bedroom is all painted and decorated and looks very cute and comfy.

1 comment:

Rachelle @ Aud and Crafts said...

Hooray, I love the sounds of the plans!