Saturday, June 27, 2009

"When I was drinking when I was with you"


Its our last full day here in Vegas. So far it has been fun and relaxing. We are losing at poker but still have the whole day to hopefully turn that around.

Last night Ron took me to see the Phantom of the Opera. We have seen it here at least three times but it is such a great show we wanted to see it again. Then we went to the Grand Luxe Cafe for a late dinner. And to top it all off we had milkshakes from room service for dessert. We had a thoroughly good time.

Good things:
Ronald
We get to see the puppies tomorrow
Booze
Naps
My medication can now be covered through my insurance instead of paying out of pocket, a savings of $1000 a month.

Bad things:
Someone scraped up our rental car
We are losing
Our room has a turquoise headboard
Fanny packs

No comments: