Thursday, June 4, 2009

Hair dresser

I have cut my own hair for about a year now and I think this cut is the best one yet. I trimmed the ends and added some layers. I think it looks rather rock and roll which is what I was going for. What do you think?

Its my second day on my new medication and I'm a bit less worried about the side effects. Haven't felt any difference in my mood yet, but we'll see what happens a few days from now. Hopefully it makes me feel marvelous.

I have lost three pounds since Disneyland! I haven't lost any weight in almost a year, not even one pound. So its exciting to see that losing weight is possible even when I am on evil weight gain medicine. This is encouraging.

xox

2 comments:

Rachelle @ Aud and Crafts said...

Your hair is so cute, and yea on losing three pounds. I have a good feeling that we're both entering into a great point in crafting and weight loss!

Anonymous said...

Hi... just happen to cross your site...

Im planning to go to Tokyo or Hong Kong Disney this Christmas. Hoho and I found some stuffs from Hong Kong Disneyland here as well:
disneycloth.cwahi.net

I will definitely take tones of photos there!!!