Friday, April 3, 2009

closet makeover

Here is my organized closet. The clothes on the left hand side are all the clothes that fit me right now, sadly most of them are jackets and sweaters, but I have just enough to get by. Above are my new cutest magenta bins for beenies, scarves, tights and other accessories.

I finally cleared out my shoes! I stored all the ones that don't fit right now or are uncomfortable, for some reason my feet went from 6.5 to 6 then back to 6.5 in a course of two years. I must admit I have a lot of shoes. Look below at my cutest satin pink ones from the thrift store!

In other news Ron is going to be in a poker video for a popular poker website! Deuces Cracked it has hundreds of members so a lot of people will be watching him play poker and analyzing his play. I'm so proud of him! And can't wait to watch the video.

1 comment:

Rachelle @ Aud and Crafts said...

I tackled my closet last weekend. It was a sad day when I had to box up over half of my wardrobe, but I know it's going to feel do rewarding when I get to open those boxes back up and wear the stuff inside them!