Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Memory lane

One of our best memories was going to Disneyland last year. I was in such a deep depression I was bedridden. I didn't know if I could go, but with some coaxing from Ron we went. I had to take it slow but we had such a great time. One of our best trips ever. As you know, Disneyland is a place you can go to and forget all your cares and that's what we did for five days.

The best part of the trip was watching the Electrical Light Parade at California Adventure. Ron had seen this parade as a kid and loved it, I had never seen it. We got coffees and bundled together to watch the parade which was so fun and brilliant. We laughed and Ooh-d and aahh-d for a long time. We had the best seats on a bench right in front.

Right now I wish we were back in Disneyland. I'm tired of having this nagging cold and this nagging hard time. I'm in a gentle unmotivated depression at the moment and its no fun. I wish I was in a manic period just so I could do Spring cleaning, think straight and have some energy. But manic also brings irritability and no sleep so I guess I should be glad my mood swings are more slow and steady.

I just hate having colds on top of my hard time, it makes me get so melancholy and hopeless. But today I will dream of Disneyland and remember all the fun we have had and will have when things are a little bit better. One thing I do have to say is that I am the luckiest girl to have someone as wonderful as Ronald to stand by me through this time. Wish me better.

1 comment:

Rachelle @ Aud and Crafts said...

Lots of wishes of being better are cascading your way from Washington!

Our experience at Disneyland was wonderful too.

And yes, count your stars and blessings with Ron. It's such a huge blessing and luck to have such husbands huh?! :) (Just remember they're equally as lucky to have us as wives!)