Monday, April 27, 2009

Sick bed

So I'm still sick and have been spending a lot of time on the internet. Here are a few things I want. The cutest vintage style Dr. Scholls sandals. So perfect with rolled up jeans.

This poster for over our couch.

And the second season of 30 Rock so I can have something to laugh about.


Points:
  • I haven't had a full nights sleep in 7 days
  • I'm suspecting our dogs are actually spawns of the devil
  • I have some gorgeous purple flowers on the coffee table to cheer me up
  • I have a new love for strawberries
  • I'm so bored
  • Drinking Coke is the best way to relieve a sore throat
  • Alamo Palace has the best Chinese food

2 comments:

sally said...

I hope you are feeling better.

I have had basically the same symptoms, only milder, for the same length of time. Thinking maybe we were both exposed to something at Kevin's party.

Did you see the doctor?

catherine said...

No, I haven't been to the doctor yet. Just taking Mucinex and trying to rest.

Hope you feel better too!