Wednesday, April 29, 2009

the green in between

I'm still sick. I had a telephone appointment with my doctor and she told me to just keep taking decongestants and I should be better in two weeks. Two more weeks?!? Oh my word.

I'm slowly going to start getting up and moving about between resting. This afternoon I will tidy the house a bit. Tomorrow perhaps go out to the grocery store to buy some fresh fruit, vegetables and flowers. I think I have to work myself up to getting better. I can't really be on the couch for two more weeks, I have to get moving or my mild case of depression is going to get worse.

Therapy was rather interesting yesterday. It seems that my defenses were down because I wasn't feeling well, so a lot came out which pleased my doctor a great deal and left me feeling rather confused and full. Next appointment will be a tough one as he warned me he is going to do some serious probing. Oh well, this is how we make progress.

I can't wait to get back to crafting, making dolls, painting, paper crafts, oh how I miss you. And taking pictures! I miss my little camera tremendously, or rather, the energy to use it.

2 comments:

Rachelle @ Aud and Crafts said...

It's offical, you got me sick. Reading your blog caused me to somehow contract your virus. I'm pushing the limits today by going into work but am looking forward to nothing but blankets, pj's, and snuggles when I get home.

catherine said...

Oh no! Not you too!