Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A few things

I'm feeling rather lazy today, just like Isabelle. But here are a few random things:

  • It is my fourth day of using the Wii Fit and I'm sore, but I love it! Ron and I have also been eating quite healthy. My goal is to lose thirty-five pounds (ooh a lot), but it should happen as long as I stick to the plan. I am exercising for 30 minutes or more every day. My only worry is that all the medication I'm on won't let me lose the weight, as they are the main reason I gained weight in the first place, and their main side effects are weight gain.
  • I just came home from buying a bunch of cute magenta bins and baskets to organize my closet. Since we have moved that is the area of the house that has been the most neglected and I feel so disheveled. I basically threw everything in there on moving day and just left it all horrible and messy. Now I'm trying to get motivated to actually organize it but I am so tired at the moment.
  • Last night I did some crafting. I made most of a doll, without a pattern as usual. She has a weird looking face and isn't sewn together properly as she is just a test run, or as I like to call it a prototype (makes me feel scientific) and she is rather cute/ugly with brown polka-dot patterend hair (which is my favorite part). I will post pictures once I'm done.
  • Tomorrow night Ron and I are going to go see Norma Jean in Petaluma. I'm really looking forward to it and am going to try to dress like a rock and roll girl once again. Will let you know how it goes.

No comments: