Thursday, April 16, 2009

Bag girl

I made my first bag this morning. Its a little wonky as one: I hate ironing and two: the plaid isn't sewn together perfectly straight and three: I once again didn't use a pattern. But I think its cute and pretty good given how quickly I made it.

I put a fuzzy pink liner on the inside and the pictures don't give the cute fabric justice as it actually is a very bright red. I used shiny brown ribbon for the handle. I'm excited to make more with little patches and embellishments. Its kind of a weird size, I think I will make my next one just a bit bigger.

In other news:

  • Ron is staying home with me for the rest of the week as I'm having a bad one.
  • I keep having nightmares about spiders and being kidnapped.
  • Wonderful P & L bought me a new laptop that should be ready on Monday.
  • I love my art room.

1 comment:

Rachelle @ Aud and Crafts said...

It's sew cute (get it, sew cute!)

I wish you guys lived up here so we could hang out, get coffee, sew, go for walks, have Wii Fit competitions, wahh!

I'm envious of all of your creations, they are so wonderful!