Monday, April 6, 2009

garden party

We finally did some yard work this weekend. Our grass was so overgrown it looked like our house was abandoned. Saturday morning Ron used the weedwacker (as we don't have a lawnmower yet) and mowed most of the yard before it ran out of gasoline. I raked up the grass and sweeped up the mess. We filled up our huge green waste can with heaps of grass and weeds.

Sunday, after taking the dogs for a walk, we went to Home Depot and bought a planter and some flowers for our front patio area. They are so pretty and I'm so excited to take care of them!

I love the light orange color of these.

Poppies are the cutest.

I love our gorgeous tree in the background.

I hope I can train myself to have a green thumb.

This picture looks so soft and romantic.

Hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments: