Tuesday, April 28, 2009

More things

This book is by the author who wrote The Historian, an amazing suspense novel about Dracula. I'm so excited about her new book that is coming out this Autumn!
This photo carousel is just awesome. I would love to set it up on my coffee table with pictures and mementos of our life.
I love this chair and think it will look so good and add some color to our living room.

Points:
  • Sick day number eight.
  • I have to go to therapy this morning which I'm not looking forward to.
  • Both the dogs are pretending they are sick so they can get extra attention.
  • I have absolutely nothing to talk about so I've been whining quite a bit to Ronald.
  • I baked chocolate chip cookies last night.
  • I feel like I'm going to cough up my lungs.

1 comment:

Rachelle @ Aud and Crafts said...

Sorry to hear you're still sick. At least the internet is keeping you preoccupied and inspiring you with fun ideas! :)