Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter in the backyard

Hope you had a great Easter! Ron and I started our day taking the girls for a walk. Isabelle ran away as I lost hold of her leash (thankfully we caught her), the girls pulled and got into even more trouble, but then met two dogs so were happy and sleepy on the way home.

Then we got ready and Ron played a little Rock Band. We went out to Hacienda Crossings to try to buy this rug we have been looking at, but the store was closed (we were surprised at how many stores were closed for the day). Then we had a salad lunch and played a little more Rock Band before going to Paul and Laura's house to have Easter dinner.

We met up in their backyard with Rob and Wanda, Melanie, Paul, Laura and Winnifred. We brought the girls and they had a lot of fun eating oranges and lots of ham. I had fun getting rather tipsy and then taking pictures.

Birch tree.

Amelia smelling a foot toy.

Isabelle being quite introspective about the holiday.

A flower.

My favorite pink pom pom tree.

And little miss big Winnie. We had a lot of fun with friends and delicious food. How was your Easter?

I have a big decision that is almost made but will be made officially in about eight days. I can't help but have the line from the Pedro the Lion song in my head "One thing on his mind, to get behind her desk and make some big decision." Its scary, monstrous, and yet sort of peaceful in Catherine-ville these days. Will let you know what happens.

2 comments:

Rachelle @ Aud and Crafts said...

I'm intrigued! Whatever it is, it sounds momentous, hopefully in a grand, wonderful way.

Keep me posted.

catherine said...

It is big but sadly not wonderful. I will keep you posted though.