Thursday, July 23, 2009

issues


I'm going to force myself to do things in spite of my desire to stay on the couch to cry and sigh the day away. It will be hard but I think I can do it. The house is a wreck and I have to go to Kaiser to pick up my medications at the pharmacy.

My new sewing machine should arrive on my doorstep today. I have been questioning my creativity lately. I can't imagine selling things on Etsy. I can't imagine making anything anyone would want to buy. I can't imagine making anything that I am satisfied with. Ron says I haven't really tapped into my creativity, I wonder if I have anything to tap into.

I feel like I'm running out of parts of myself. Running out of patience, creativity, grace, peace, gentleness. I hold the rungs tightly but I am starting to fall. I slip slowly and my hands burn and pinch and hurt. Sometimes the slipping is the hardest part.

But for now, just get out of bed, have some breakfast and move forward.

1 comment:

sally said...

hang in there Cate! It will get better.