Friday, July 10, 2009

two

Last night I dreamt I was single and having a long distance relationship with a forty year old man. I was so happy to wake up to Ron kissing me before he left for work. He is the best.

I have been doing a ton of cleaning as the Tri-Valley Whiskey Society is meeting at our little house tomorrow. Since I have been sick (especially the past two years) I haven't been able to do a lot of cleaning unless I really force myself or get lucky in having good days. It makes it so when I clean there is so damn much to do. Ron took Winnie to work so I can vacuum and sweep as she loves to attack those things. She is such a silly one...

Things to do today:

Clean
Pick up meds
Go to Safeway for party goodies
Bathe dogs
Read

1 comment:

Rachelle @ Aud and Crafts said...

Yea for your get-together tonight, very exciting! We still haven't picked up from the ruckus that occured at our house on the 4th, haha!